Sunday, May 1, 2011

Feature of the Month: Focus Being My Ace by Lamont Dynce

My son wrote this poem and I was so encouraged by his resolve to reach higher.  Although he has had a rough beginning in starting his photography business he still has pushed on.   I thought others may also be encouraged by his contributing thoughts.   In life everything may not always be perfect, none-the-less we must still focus and press on - Enjoy!



Neck above the sky, but chin at comfort level.  Not to high, not to lie...just right.

Blinking my eyes with no hesitation.

Making dreams into visions. 

Putting 1 foot in front of another, no leaning. Ending all doubt.

Trashing these 4 letters CAN'T... with these I am only hindering me.

Plans bigger than Microsoft.  I'm knocking off all the doubt in my mind.

The "Lil Engine That Could" and that is a fairy tale, but who said fairy tales don't come true.

Fingers move with confidence. Mind is on a level of achievement trying to reach the next level.

Beveled in my mind is Success. No more walking in mess got to keep on that vest of confidence for all this bullish. 

No more missing the point the purpose of why HE gave me these limbs that function.  No more options of letting these go to waste. 

But Focus will be my Ace.


Author: LamontDnyce

No comments:

Post a Comment